Following this session delegates will:
- Understand why we should use digital tools for assessment.
- Understand Formative vs Summative assessment.
- Explore tools and techniques for formative assessment
- Understand how to use formative data effectively
- Recognise the impact of parental involvement in remote assessment
- Facilitate summative assessments remotely
- Align assessment to Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Develop understanding of the benefits of multimedia feedback
- Track and analyse data effectively
- Understand the importance of quality assurance of assessment systems
Teachers and leaders, unlimited participants
Steve Bambury has worked in education for 18 years, ultimately taking on the role of Head of Digital Learning and Innovation across the JESS Dubai school group. Steve now works as an independent technology consultant, supporting schools and other organisations to integrate technology effectively. Steve is an Apple Distinguished Educator, a Microsoft Master Trainer, a two-time winner of the GESS Award for Best Use of ICT, winner of the 2018 BETT MEA Innovation Award and was named as the 2018 Education Trendsetter by EdTech Digest. In 2017, he became the first educator to host professional development sessions inside virtual reality and in 2018 he co-hosted the world’s first global lesson inside VR alongside Pixar co-founder Loren Carpenter.