About This Course
This course outlines the guidelines and procedures for reopening private schools in Sharjah for the academic year 2020 - 2021. It describes the precautionary controls and requirements that private schools must follow to achieve a safe, healthy, and stimulating learning environment for learning when schools reopen. The course focuses on describing health and safety measures recommended by the concerned authorities in the UAE.
Following this session, delegates will:
• Understand and manage key risks associated with COVID-19 when schools re-open
• Understand and implement best practices for physical distancing in classrooms and school common areas
• Understand the Personal Protective Equipment Requirements (PPE) and follow best practices for appropriate hygiene measures.
• Understand and enforce rules associated with students arriving and leaving schools
• Understand and follow procedures to ensure that school buses are clean and safe
• Ensure that health and safety measures are effectively implemented in breaktimes
• Understand and follow textbook and school uniform distribution process
• Apply proper precautionary measures in relation to support and maintenance service
• Understand the medical procedures in place and follow all guidelines to ensure that strict sanitation and disinfection protocols are implemented in school clinics
• Manage a potential COVID-19 case in school
• Manage a suspected COVID-19 case in school
• Create a clear communication plan with parents
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of schools and parents during the reopening phase.
No special knowledge or skills are needed to take this course.